Hello and welcome back to one more interesting article wherein we’ll discuss the Havells share price which was analysed earlier and has achieved the target predicted by us in a span of 97 days.
Let’s check the parameters which helped the Havells share price to achieve its total target of 44% approximately in 97 days.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS FOR TARGET ACHIEVEMENT
1. Revival in switchgear and cables which has again brought a strong foothold in the business.
2. Double digit volume growth in cables which is likely to sustain for the upcoming future as well.
3. Superb market share gain in durables segment.
4. Promising trends during the festive season.
5. Good margin gains in the Lloyd’s portion of the business.
6. Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) for the current year 2021 has ranked Havells India on the 7th position among the top electrical equipment companies globally.
7. A new campaign ‘Shower that saves power’ is initiated by the company to promote its Magnatron Water Heater.
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS FOR TARGET ACHIEVEMENT
Figures in Rs. Crores
|Quarterly Results||Jun 2019||Sep 2019||Dec 2019||Mar 2020||Jun 2020||Sep 2020||Dec 2020||Mar 2021||Jun 2021||Sep 2021|
|Profit before tax||267||205||234||198||87||425||470||456||317||405|
|EPS in Rs||2.83||2.87||3.21||2.84||1.02||5.21||5.59||4.85||3.76||4.83|
For the quarter ended 30-09-2021, the company reported a sales of ₹ 3,238 Cr which is an increase of 25% from the sales registered in the year ago period.
The expenses have increased gradually but it is evident from the sales that the company is using the revenue to enhance its business.
Net profit is moving in a range which is a commendable growth from the company.
Reserves have increased gradually and there is a great interest shown by the investors in Havells share price.
In the quarter ended 30-09-21, the borrowings have reduced slightly which is a great sign for the company.
Figures in Rs. Crores
|Balance Sheet||Mar 2014||Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021||Sep 2021|
SHARE HOLDING SYNOPSIS
|Share Holding||Jun 2019||Sep 2019||Dec 2019||Mar 2020||Jun 2020||Sep 2020||Dec 2020||Mar 2021||Jun 2021||Sep 2021|
Promoters have maintained their position in this stock with a whopping 59.47%.
FIIs have increased their stake in this company but the retail investors are reducing their interest in the stock which is not a sign of great concern.
Now, let’s deep dive into the technicalities of Havells share price.
CHART PATTERN ANALYSIS
During the earlier analysis we did highlight the formation of the Rounding pattern.
The pattern was under formation and identifying this premium stock is a good sign from an analysis perspective.
Click here for previous analysis on Havells share price.
Havells share price did achieve its target of ₹ 1,494 and rallied till ₹ 1,506 showcasing a target achievement of 44%.